Saturday, February 27, 2010

Off to the Dance with Sage . . . .

So 'Preference' is the formal Girls asks Guys version of Prom!?!?

Once again I took a few pictures with my new camera that I had no idea how to use;I had just got it maybe a few hours before Sage arrived!!!

Don't they look so cute!!  I don't know who was more nervous; Sage was shaking like a leaf and Sam could not sit still waiting for her to arrive. 

Sage had gone with is to find a tie to match her dress and she had gone to the same place to get his boutonniere so they had matching flowers and looked like they had planned this months in advance.

Sam got home at nearly 3am the following morning; after the dance they went to a friends house to have ice cream and wind down after the dance.  He said they had a great time - I can't wait to see the pictures from the dance!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment