Sunday, April 4, 2010

Happy Easter Everyone

Easter this year was very simple and easy - we sat down for a nice breakfast and then watched General Conference.  During the break we played spent some family Wii time playing Super Mario Brothers.

As you can see from above Micah spent most of the time in the kitchen making the Smith Family Secret Frozen Salad . . . .  for those of you that do not know there are NO strawberries or coconut, but this time Micah decided he wanted to try something new. 

I was in charge of the ham and funeral potatoes (thanks to Terryn I have a recipe) - I had been sick the prior five days and was in no way ready to make a full course holiday dinner, but I did what I could to help out.

1 comment:

  1. Well that wasn't the Frozen Salad. That was some stuff Micah threw together....Don't blame me when Granny comes to haughnt you....

    ReplyDelete