Thursday, May 13, 2010

BIG NEWS to Share!!!!!

We received 'the letter' in the mail a few weeks ago (May 4th) that we had been waiting four weeks to come. . . . it seems like the last few weeks have been full of highs and lows for us, but the best news came today in regards to Sam.

A few weeks ago, well in all honesty - I have felt for the last several months that the best place for Sam would be with Micah and I.  It hit me around Christmas time - just shortly before Chaze left when the four of us (Micah, Sam, Chaze and I) went to see Blindside.  As I was sitting there watching this movie it hit me . .  Sam was my Michael!!!  At one point during the movie I looked over at Micah (balling my eyes out of course) and said to him " I want to take legal guardianship of him!"  And just like in the movie, my ever so patient husband said to me "okay Tanya whatever you say!".

So here we are a few months later . . . .

 That's right . . It's Official as of today, Micah and I are now the legal guardians of one 6'2 and 255lb young man named, Sam.

Yip Yip Hurray!

3 comments: