Friday, September 3, 2010

SHS Titans vs Viewmount Vikings (28-10)

Can you believe it?  First home game for the Syracuse Titans!!!  
I had mixed emotions about the first home game, it was this time last year that Micah and I welcomed Sam and Chaze into our home. I can't help it -the thought that this would be the last first football for Micah and I until a new youth would come into our home and want to play for the TITANS!!! And of course realizing Chaze has been home for nearly a year now and that Sam will gone this time next year.

It was also nice to hang out with the Mills again for our Friday evening routine . . . TOO BAD SHS seems to have raised the prices so much to make it less than a family fun event everyone could afford.

I did take this chance to watch the game and even excited that I was able to follow along and watch the Titans beat Viewmount 28-10.  Way to Go Titans!

No comments:

Post a Comment