Thursday, November 25, 2010

Thanksgiving with the Neighbors

 

This year was the first year that Micah's parents did not come out to Utah to celebrate Thanksgiving with us! So when we got the invitation to have Thanksgiving dinner with the Mills and Call Family we thought it would be a great idea.

Sadie and Jenn over did themselves (as always) with the decorations for the kids and adult table.  You girls are awesome!!


These cute rolls was an idea I saw on a craft blog; they are Thankful rolls!  

Thanks again Jenn I stole some pictures from your blog so that I could get caught up on mine :)

After dinner Micah, the boys and I went to see Mega-mind followed by pie at the Mills home before we rushed out the door for the Black Friday sells at Wal-Mart.

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for coming! It was a really fun day.....I STILL haven't bloggen it though. I think I might have your potatoe peeler...I have someones.

    ReplyDelete