Thursday, January 28, 2010

Welcome Our Newest Addition, Boozer

 I have been BEGGING Micah to have a dog since before we were even married . . .  Since we lived in an apartment and then we moved the timing was never right.  So by the time we moved into our house I thought for sure I would get a dog someday!?!?  Yea well five years came and went . . . NO DOG!

The reasoning was we had no fence, we were to busy and never home to let a dog out and it was a lot of work for two people never home.  Ok that makes sense, but I still wanted a dog.  

So after not working for over a year I reminded Micah I still wanted a dog  . . .   the dog I wanted was too much money and we could never aggree on a dog we found that was free.  So after months of browing KSL.com free ads I checked once more for the vening before I settled down with Micah, Sam and Jon for the evening . . . and GUESS WHAT there he was . . .  

A lady in Herber  had posted an ad looking for a home for her dascuhund Ozzie.  Not only was she over an hour away it was 7:30 at night . . .  after begging and pleding with Micah I won the 'dog war' I aggreeed to take full responsability for the little guy and off we went.

He has been the best addition to our little family; he loves to play fetch, loves to cuddle, and is over all a great little dog.  He has 'issues' and we are working on potty training, but he is just sooo darm cute!!

No comments:

Post a Comment