Saturday, June 5, 2010

A Trip to the San Miguel Fire Department


While we were in California Kaylab got a personal tour from the  
Fire Fighter of the Year, Ken Smith a.k.a my Father in Law.

I know everyone always says they have the best (blank) in the world, but I do have to say I am very lucky to have a Father in Law who takes great pride in sharing his life and the things important to him with his family.  

This morning after having a family breakfast with Micah's parents, and his sister Sara's family we went down to the Fire Station to have Ken give Kaylab a tour of the station and the fire trucks. Kaylab had a very hands on tour and even had a chance to get a ride in one of the new fire trucks.

Thanks again Ken for the tour - Micah and I are so grateful to have you apart of the our lives and the youth we bring into our home.

No comments:

Post a Comment