Friday, July 2, 2010

Good Things Utah

Our 'Girls' finally made a trip to Utah!!! 

Micah and I were so excited to finally have them come out for a visit,; Rebecka, McKayla and Hailey are Micah's sister's daughter's and the WORST part of moving to Utah was leaving the girls behind. 

After all, I have spent nearly everyday with these little ladies when they were itsy bity . . . and they have grown up so fast!

It was exciting to have them here for a visit if only for a few days, so one of the activities I planned for the trip was to go see Good Things Utah.  As you can see from the pictures Becky and Kayla really weren't that interested and Hailey, well Hailey is happy with anything really.  The girls seemed to enjoy the show once they got some free stuff, like the Jelly Belly's from Kneaders Bakery and a free hamburger from Tony's Burgers.

Girls, I know you didn't have a great time, but I sure did enjoy spending time with you!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment