Saturday, December 25, 2010


Christmas Morning . . . I don't know who was more excited the boys or me! I was horribly sick, but I had waken up every hour thinking the boys were going to wake up before Micah and I did - And I really wanted to see the look of surprise when they walked out into the living room.

Preston had a goal that he wanted  to see Christmas presents under the tree all the way into the middle of the floor. Boy was he surprised when the gifts poured over to the other side the the entertainment center.  There was certainly something about this year that I had wanted everything to be prefect and wonderful and I think it was having Kaylab and Preston join the family this year.

Sam received from Santa new sleepers, cologne, Cookie Monster shirt & hat, Michael Bubble CD, Utes Snuggie, Dress shirts and sweater vests.

Kaylab received from Santa a Stellers Jacket, a bucket to fill with all his new star wars and SWAT Legos, Dumo Hat, lots of clothes, and Mp3 player with SD card.

Preston received from Santa a Chargers Jacket, Paper Jam Drums, bucket to fill with his firefighter and army Lego sets, Mp3 Player with SD card lots of clothes too.

Micah must of been a good boy this year Santa brought him a new watch, the Wii Firefighter game and some new smell goods and a BIG n RICH cd.

And I to must of been pretty good . . . I got a new perfume (after 9 years of wearing the same one), Lady Antebellum cd and new sleepers.

No comments:

Post a Comment