Saturday, October 9, 2010

Bringham Young's Beehive House


After stopping to grab a quick snack at Cafe Rio; chips and salsa with a grilled chicken quesedilla Robin and I headed over to the Beehive house for a quick tour before heading over to Temple Square. I don't really know what it is about going to the Beehive House that I like so much, but I really enjoy looking at all the old items from that time period and hearing about what life was like for people.


As Robin and I were leaving the Beehive house we snapped a few photos of the flowers around the building.  How is it that years ago we snapped pictures of silly things, such as, pictures of ourselves, cute boys and concerts to buildings and flowers??  

Guess it just proves that we are no longer the same little ladies we were when we met in Miss Morgans 8th Grade English class. Oh where oh where has the time gone?

Next stop . . . Temple Square!

No comments:

Post a Comment