Monday, October 25, 2010

School Pictures 2010-2011

School pictures are the CHEESIEST thing ever, but it is also the only time you can look back at yourself and think did I really look like that!  Of course there is a yearbook to look back on, but we all know sometimes those pictures are blacked out or lost - So Kaylab and Preston I wanted to have some pictures printed to hold on to in case something ever happens that they want to be able to see what they looked like while in our home.

As for Sam, truth is this has to be one of the silliest and cheesiest pictures ever taken!  Once again, he needs something to look back and say hey that's me.  And of course I look forward to the day I can show his children what he looked like his Senior year of high school.

Preston - Age 10
Buffalo Point Elementary - 5th Grade

 Kaylab - Age 12
Syracuse Jr High School - 7th Grade


Sam - Age 18
Syracuse High School - Senior Class

No comments:

Post a Comment