Tuesday, October 12, 2010

Happy 8th Anniversary to Us!

Micah and I celebrated eight years of marriage today!  It is hard to believe that we have been married for eight years and even harder to believe that we have know one another for eighteen years!!

I would love to say that we did something fun for our anniversary, but the truth of the matter is with three kids ages 18, 12 and 10 it is hard!  So we settled for grabbing some sandwiches from a local deli and going to the park in Sugarhouse.

I had taken my camera with us, but after our meeting and Micah having to get back to work to finish his projects so we could head back home to get the boys from school I totally spaced the idea of any pictures.

Not to mention I was on recovery mode from spending the three day weekend with Robin.

No comments:

Post a Comment