Thursday, October 21, 2010

Syracuse City Pumpkin Walk


I snagged this photo from Jenn, I completely spaced the idea of getting the picture of the entrance.


This year Micah and I took the younger boys, Kaylab and Preston to the Syracuse City Pumpkin Walk.  We were joined by the Sadie and her kids; Kylie, Kayson, Kenize, Brecken and Brynlie and by the Call Family - It made for a more enjoyable time since we spend over an hour in line waiting to get in to see the pumpkins that lined the local park.

Sadie was such a sweetheart she bought some Krispy Kreme donuts and shared with the boys . . .  I think that helped make standing in line a little more enjoyable also.


Here are just a few that we saw.  It was disappointing Preston and I had craved four pumpkins; one for him and three for me and during the walk we only found the three that I had done. Little guy was pretty bummed out, but he did a great job of not getting too upset.

Overall, it was a nice family activity for the four of us.  Sam was off at football practice getting ready for the last home game of the season against the Layton Lancers and he had some homework he needed to get done before the Sadie Hawkins dance the following evening.

No comments:

Post a Comment